- All deliveries are subject to stock availability and authorisation of your payment.
- Once orders are placed, you will receive an order confirmation by email.
- Once your order is dispatched you will receive another email confirming that your order is on its way.
Covid-19 Update: Due to current circumstances and increased handling times by Royal Mail, your order might take a little longer to get you. Please bear with us. Should you have any queries, please feel free to get in touch with our customer service team on email@example.comInternational Deliveries
We offer an international delivery service on all orders.
Please note that the recipient for all other countries will be responsible for any import duties, clearance fees and any other additional charges. We operate on a DDU basis (Delivery Duty Unpaid). This means the recipient should be liable for any local sales taxes or import duties which may be charged on the purchase. Sometimes goods may be subject to delays, due to customs or weather.
The customer is also responsible for providing any information required by customs to ensure the goods are cleared. Willy & Dilly cannot be held responsible should local customs authorities wish to confiscate any items or charge any import duty.Delivery and Shipping Charges
Delivery/Shipping charges (excluding duty) and lead times are as follows, please note these are working days and do not include weekends or holidays and are not guaranteed.
- UK (UK Mainland & Northern Ireland, excl. Channel Islands) £4.80 or free for orders of minimum value £15 (allow 3-5 working days. 7-14 working days during sale)
- Rest of World £20 (allow 7 -14 working days)
Prices shown are in UK Pounds sterling and are inclusive of VAT at 20%.
As stated above, please note that we are unable to refund any duty paid on items returned to us either faulty or unsuitable as this is a contract between the purchaser and own country Customs & Excise.